I received the following information and considered it important to share with everyone. I hope you and I are able to help keep our students safe in the science lab.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Prompted by concerns of possible outbreaks of influenza at schools due to H1N1 and other viruses, we are distributing this Special Edition of Flinn's Science Department Safety Training Notes entitled "Reducing the Risk of Exposure to Influenza Viruses in Science Labs."
This special edition provides some common-sense procedures for reducing the spread of disease-causing viruses and bacteria in school science labs.
These procedures are standard "best practices" for maintaining good laboratory hygiene and the concern of potential influenza outbreaks give emphasis to their importance.
Again, thank you for your business which helps make it possible for Flinn Scientific to research and share this information.
You can print "Reducing the Risk of Exposure to Influenza Viruses in Science Labs" by connecting to: http://www.flinnsci.com/Sections/Safety/Snotes/Special.asp
Very truly yours,
Larry Flinn
Chairman
Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
1-800-452-1261
www.flinnsci.com
No comments:
Post a Comment