20th Annual Utah Environmental Education Conference
Thursday, November 19 (evening opener) through Saturday, November 21, 2009
At the Wasatch Retreat and Conference Center
75 South 200 East, Downtown SLC
Thursday, November 19 (evening opener) through Saturday, November 21, 2009
At the Wasatch Retreat and Conference Center
75 South 200 East, Downtown SLC
Early-Bird Registration ends
Friday, October 23
Friday, October 23
I am impressed that USEE is trying to reduce their footprint by doing registration online.
If you have questions, please contact Nicole Thomas.
The Conference Keynote Speakers are Robert Michael Pyle and Tim Brown
An "Opening Event" is scheduled for Thursday, November 19. The Concurrent Sessions are supposed to include many Environmental Education activities. There are also Field Trips scheduled.
I am personally excited that USEE has planned a "Teacher Day" on Saturday November 21, 2009 from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. I have been told there will be at least 2 or more concurrent sessions directly related to teaching throughout the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment