
Greetings from the new Prez, who hasn't had her act together with all the various goings-on. I'll try to keep on top of the Blog now that I remember the password!
Anyway, we had a great retreat in Bryce (hope the rest of the Board thinks so, too), and we've got things movin' and shakin'. Look for website updates and more interaction online in coming months. Also, USTA Day is set for early October.
My excitement for the week is a brand-new iPad app, for those techno-geeks out there. It's based on the book, "The Elements," by Theodore Gray. Many of you probably have (or want) a poster of his Periodic Table with all the photos. So, there's a new app exclusively for iPad that's interactive, sings the Tom Lehrer song, and rotates photos of every element, not to mention cool articles and data. Honestly, this app is a reason to buy an iPad, if you were looking for one.
I'll keep up on this as things come up. Nice to see you again!
JoAnne
No comments:
Post a Comment